Sunday, October 01, 2006

October 1

Tomorrow is a book reading for me at a preschool near
my house. With no grandchildren, I love these opportunities
to see kids, hear them and watch their reactions to the
world around them. There is just so much new for them
to learn and explore.

Sylvan Dell, who published Happy Birthday to Whooo? and
One Odd Day is working on finalizing their list of books
for 2008. I wonder what will be chosen and how it fits
into their marvelous list of books. What a wonderful publisher.

Not only do they publish books. Authors receive postcards with
the book cover on the front, posters to be displayed as promotion,
copies for promotion, and first class treatment of author and book
by the entire Sylvan Dell staff.

Hope your first day of October 2006 was a good one!

Doris

1 Comments:

Blogger WriterForHire said...

I hope your book reading went wonderfully, Doris!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home